The Women President’s Organization (WPO) is a non-profit membership organization for women presidents of multimillion-dollar companies. Members of the WPO take part in professionally-facilitated peer advisory groups in order to bring the ‘genius out of the group’ and accelerate the growth of their businesses.
Members join WPO to:
• Increase the business and financial success of your business and your peers.
• Develop innovative solutions to business challenges through discussions held in a confidential environment.
• Provide and participate in continuing education in business and leadership.
• Increase awareness of women’s issues and opportunities.
• Access a forum where women presidents can make strategic contacts and promote business development.
• Increase the visibility of your business on the local, national, and international levels.
• Access additional business resources including: – monthly newsletters – members-only webcasts – members-only podcasts – membership directory – media referrals – annual conference – members-only programs
• Advance the influence of women in the business and financial community.
• Reenergize and revitalize yourself in your role as a woman president, thereby leading to a more productive balance in work and life.
• Celebrate your success and the success of your peers.
If you think the Women Presidents’ Organization. might help you and your business to succeed, contact Kandy Hirsch to find out more.
Be First to Comment